Monday, August 15, 2011

Make me say AWWW!!

My girls amaze me more and more each day! Do you ever wish you could stop time? Or if you are my husband you talk about shrinking the kiddos in the drier! lol Maybe you find yourself saying you are growing up so fast! My sweet girlies are maturing into little ladies. I am so thankful I am here to watch and go along for the ride!

We had the joy of working with Melanie at melaniepitcherphotography.com http://www.melaniepitcherphotography.com/2011/08/10/sisters-session-memphis-tn-custom-childrens-photographer/ Thank you Melanie for capturing these moments for us! This cute place in Arlington, TN was calling for the girl's summer pictures. Kara as you can see has so much fun being a little "model." Adalyn on the other hand was "all done" the moment she stepped out into the early morning heat and humidity. Poor girl! All in all we got some great pictures and could not be happy with the results!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. I can't believe how big Adalyn is. Wow. I swear she was tiny the last time I saw her.

    ReplyDelete